Some of the many worthy groups that the Warren Group are proud to support:
- Adult Literacy Program (CASP) - an organisation that promotes and supports the Community Adult Learning Program (CALP) for the advancement of adult education, literacy and lifelong learning in New Brunswick.
- Ducks Unlimited Canada – a national, private, non-profit organization that has been committed to wetland conservation for more than 65 years.
Atlantic Institute for Market Studies (AIMS) – see above.
- N.B. Youth Apprenticeship Program – a group which provides youth with an opportunity to experience the "world of work" and expand their knowledge of the essential employability skills as outlined by the Conference Board of Canada.
- Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life - an opportunity to get together with family and friends and celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost to cancer, and fight back in hope of finding a cure for this terrible disease.
- Habitat for Humanity - a national, non-profit, faith-based organization working for a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live.
- Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association. (APTA)
- Canadian Trucking Association. (CTA)
- Atlantic Concrete Association (ACA) – Paul Miller, chairman.
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Maritime Trucking Purchasing Corporation (MTPC)
- Moncton North East Construction Association.
- Forest Products Association of Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Trucking Safety Association (NSTSA) - Bill Grace, former Board member.
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association (NBCSA) – Paul Miller, Secretary.
- Trucking Human Resource Sector Council (THRSC) Atlantic – Bill Grace, Board Member.
- Canadian Trucking Human Resources Sector Council (CTHRSC) – Sean Sturgeon, steering committee member.
- Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association (APTA) – Sean Sturgeon ,human resources and education committee